Smartphone App Connect Icons are the handy symbols you click on that take you directly to an Application (or “APP”) or web site without having to open a browser, search for a web site name, or type in a URL (like http://www.FosterParentTraining.com).
You can “create” your own FosterParentTraining.com short-cut App Icon on your smartphone.
This should work with most smartphones and browsers.
1. Open a browser on your smartphone.
2. Type in http://www. FosterParentTraining.com or search for FosterParentTraining.com and click on the link so our Home page appears on your browser screen.
3. When our Home Page appears, click on your phone’s Menu Key. On many phones, this is located at the bottom right corner of your phone, below the screen.
4. Click on “Bookmark This Page”.
5. Under “Options”, click on “Save to Home Page”.
6. You should now have an app type icon similar to the FPT icon that displays in your browser tab when you connect to our site.
For a YouTube video demonstration of the above instructions, Click Here. This video is for an Apple phone but it also works with an Android phone.